Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - VYGO, TMSH, TLAN, UWRL


VYGO after its remarkable burst higher late last week, this stock remains on an upward track. Each day has provided daytraders with the potential to make nice profits, while investors holding though the daily gyrations continue to see the value of their shares rise. As I said previously it just feels like VYGO wants to be over $.01. What better time to happen then right before the holiday break.
TMSH could we be looking at the next GBOED type run? While TMSH has already surged 1,000's of % higher I can not count out even more gains tomorrow. This stock could ignite again after the open.
TLAN with each passing day I feel more positive about this stock. I see this stock trading well over $.01 in the near future. I have a habit of seeing these big gains before anyone else, and I don't think it will be any different this time around.
UWRL with today's sell-off and record volume you might be asking if UWRL is done? Is this stocks best days behind it? Actually, as crazy as I may sound, I think today's action was a final purge. Longs sold, shorts sold, and a few smart traders bought. $.0006 has been a bottom since early this year. I think right now it will serve as a spring board. Of course this is all dependent on the removal of the skull and bones, but after months of waiting it seems brighter days for UWRL shareholders could be right around the corner.

1 comment:

YoungLeQuang said...

GBOED? didn't they just had a reverse split?