Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pennystockguru's 2010 Recap - BFHJ






Late this summer I alerted my subscribers and readers to BFHJ, a stock that had fallen significantly and was trading at its all-time lows. This was at a time when no one saw the potential for the stock except me. That all was soon to change. BFHJ turned into one of the hottest stocks in the market only weeks later as the news that I thought would eventually propel the stock finally hit the wires. Admittedly I have knack for finding these stocks before the crowd.

This is what I was saying about BFHJ while it was climbing in impressive fashion.

On August 24th BFHJ was at $.0005, with a bid of $.0005 and an ask of $.0006. A little over a month later BFHJ was trading hands at over $.007 a share. A $600 purchase of BFHJ at $.0006 could have been sold for $7,000 in early October.




No comments: