Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friday's Stocks To Watch - CTCC, PRPM, TSNP, PRMO

CTCC news out late in the session brought a bevy of buyers sending the stock up over 100%. I think investors will continue to buy tomorrow as the company has now shown it intends on restoring shareholder value. I think this stock, which closed the day at $.032, could see $.10 and better in the short term. For those of you who didn't listen to me when I picked this stock a few weeks back, its still not too late.

PRPM continues to gain momentum. You have to like the way its trading now and at some point I think it will leap over $.001. Don't forget about the potential company share buyback and other recent positive news.

TSNP the $.0003's were getting purchased in earnest near the end of the day. I do not think it will be long before this stock sees $.0004 and $.0005, possibly as soon as tomorrow.

PRMO I have not forgotten about this stock and it still remains the least expensive gold stock in the entire market. I think at some point this $.0001/$.0002 stock will break out in a big way.

No comments: