Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mondays Stocks To Watch - TSNP, CTCC, TLAN, NWTT

TSNP this stock according to the chart, remains under some serious accumulation. I think at some point soon this stock will break out hard to the upside.

CTCC the stock pulled back much further than expected on Friday which could be viewed as good news for anyone wanting to get into this stock ahead of more forward looking events. I think the stock will have a great week. As the company continues moving forward we should see the share price move forward as well.

TLAN this stock continues to look solid at current prices and I think at this stage we are only days away from a push to new recent highs. Thus stock has a lot going forward and I don't think that will change anytime soon.

NWTT looks to be moving up again after a nice, almost two week, consolidation. We all know how quickly this stock can move higher. I think we can see $.001 rather quickly.

No comments: