Wednesday, June 29, 2011

GGRI a 1,000% Bottom Call



Last week when the stock GGRI was unheard of, no one was talking about the stock except me. I had it featured on my blog as a bottom play at a time when there was very light volume and no interest. I also covered it in three nightly watchlists last week.

Obviously there is a big promotion going on, I had no idea it was coming, but I bet anyone who listened to my bottom call last week is very happy today. The stock was at $.014 - $.017 all last week and today hit a high of $.145. A $100 buy at $.014 last week could be sold at today's high for over $1,000. Congratulations to those of you who took a chance on this bottom play. Not all of them pan out and when they do its usually 50,100,200% not 1,000%+. High risk, high reward. Those of you in on GGRI when I brought it here have been handsomely rewarded. I have a knack for finding these 1,000% stocks before the crowd. I did it earlier this year with LEXG and countless times last year.

In 2010 I had 5,000% 4,000% 3,000% 2,000% and 1,000% calls, 2011 has been a little tougher, but it seems the summer is off to a good start. Once again congratulations to all profiting on this move and I've got my eyes open for the next big winner.

No comments: