Friday, July 8, 2011

BYRG - Quarterly Filing Out on OTCmarket


I was doing my nightly research when I saw BYRG's quarterly filing come across at OTCmarkets.

Just a warning, I would finish swallowing anything you are currently eating or drinking before reading the rest of this post.

BYRG a $.0003/$.0004 stock had fallen dramatically after a recent 200 shares for 1 share reverse split. It now rests quietly with very little buying interest or volume.

This appears to be a company that likes large numbers. 10 TRILLION shares authorized, over 34 BILLION shares outstanding, and $1.8 BILLION in total assets, which amounts to over $.05 in assets per share. The problem is we don't know exactly what those assets are. They only have $100k in cash, no other current assets, and some reasonable liabilities. The $1.8 billion in assets are labeled "other assets goodwill and intangibles".

After the February reverse split the company was quick to issue 34 billion shares. That's a stunning figure. Even more stunning is when you account those shares for the 200-1 reverse split......you get an outstanding share count of: sixty six trillion seven hundred twenty billion four hundred thirty three million five hundred eighty thousand two hundred .


I'm not making any opinion on the stock, but was interested by the enormous figures in today's filing and how quickly post split they were to issue over 34 billion shares. For anyone interested in taking a position in this stock you might want to keep in mind that they have nine trillion nine hundred sixty five billion eight hundred ninety seven million eight hundred twenty two thousand ninety nine shares left to issue.





3 comments:

D said...

Oh my God. That is absolutely nuts.

aldrin james said...

This is very important news to know. I am just so lucky to found this post. I will visit this blog again for an update about this stuff.

penny stock picks

yogesh said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. icons website